The school is comprised of :
- 8 lectures followed by Q&A session and 8 exercise sessions covering different aspects related to spin based Neuromorphic computing devices
- Journal club session to bolster understanding and to encourage the interaction amongst the students, and
- A round table discussion with the experts researching in diverse fields related to the topic of the school
Attendees need to show the mastery of the newly acquired skills. For this, they need to submit a report containing:
- Key points discussed in the lectures,
- Solved problem sets in the exercise class and
- Outcome of journal club session and the round table discussion
- The report should not exceed 10 pages (excluding references)
- Outcome of the evaluation: Pass (ECTS are awarded) or Fail (No ECTS awarded)
ECTS for the summer school:
For PhD students affiliated to ETH domain, the successful completion of the course will award 2 ECTS. For EPFL students, the course code is MSE-806. For students affiliated to ETH Zurich, we encourage to contact your thesis supervisor for final decision of the ECTS to be awarded.
For master students, no ECTS would be awarded
Registration fee: 270 CHF (PhD students) and 108 CHF (Master students) including TVA
Included in registration:
- Lunch and coffee breaks during the summer school
- Excursion and social event
The participants are requested to organize their accommodation, travel and visa related arrangements in their own capacity
Students are encouraged to print A0 size posters presenting their research. Poster presentation is not a mandatory requirement for the school. The best poster will be awarded with a prize.
Please fill the form given in the following link and email us on email@example.com with subject as Registration for NeuroSpin2022: Name Surname. The registration will be accepted on a “first-come, first-served basis” till 08 July 2022. Once the registration is accepted by the Organizing Committee, you will be contacted regarding the payment details.
Registration form (PDF):